1000+ Best Heart Touching English status Video

Here have some best English WhatsApp status Video.

Here we Upload Best WhatsApp status in English, Urdu and Hindi 2019. There are some best collection of English Atuide WhatsApp status Video, English Sad WhatsApp status Video 2019, English Love WhatsApp status Video, English Emotional WhatsApp status Video, English Pottery WhatsApp status Video, and Allmost all types English WhatsApp status Video 2019.
You can Download These all WhatsApp status in Just One Click. 
30 seconds Whatsapp Status.


😐 Alone - WhatsApp Video Status




This is the Best English Whatsapp status video. this is a mixed collection of sad and emotional English Whatsapp status video in 2019. HE is missing someone who lives his heart.

🌙If This Night is Not Forever
At least we are Together
I Know I'm Not Alone...
Anywhere,,,,, Whenever
Apart,  But Still Together💑
I Know I'm Not Alone...


💔💔 Heart English Song- Whatsapp Status 💔💔

This is the best Heart Touching English WhatsApp status video in 2019. This mixture of sad, Romantic, emotional and  Heart Touching English WhatsApp status. This is the best English and Hollywood song WhatsApp status. 

I spent last two weeks just screaming,,
I spent last two weeks just remaining,,
Trying to works you out is killing,,
Ever since my heart's been screaming...


Special status for single Boy's Whatsapp status video 30 seconds

This is best Whatsapp and Facebook Status for single Boy And man. He has no Friend and No one love him but he still happy in their own life.  He was happy because he in Future he has been Good girlfriends. This is the best valentine day status for Your WhatsApp and facebook who have no Girlfriend.
No...
I Am not single.
I am long-distance relationship.
Because My GirlFriend
Lives In the Future...
HAPPY Valentine's Day...



Ignore someone as much _ English Whatsapp status video 30 seconds


I don't Understand this status if you Understand Then Please Tell me

🙏

🙏

🙏

🙏

🙏



Marshmello_ summer ( WhatsApp status ) video

This is a very cool status video in 2019 you can download this status in just one click.
But still, I don't Understand this status if you Understand Then Please Tell me.

🙏

🙏

🙏

🙏

🙏

Post a Comment

0 Comments